We are committed to protecting your personal information and will keep the information you entrust safely and securely.
We collect personal information from you through the use of product enquiry and registration forms and every time you e-mail us your details. We process personal information collected via the Cambridge Miniworks website in order to:
- Provide you with information about out products and services
- Conduct specific marketing campaigns
- Assist us in meeting customer expectations in evolving new products
We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. This information includes demographic data and browsing patterns. Any information of this kind is used in aggregate form only and none of the data includes any information that would enable you or any other individual to be identified. We use information in aggregate form to:
- Monitor usage of the site
- Review product demand and as an aid to future development
- To access marketing profiles
We employ 3rd party companies to perform functions on our behalf, including fulfilling subscription orders, sending e-mails and postal mail, and analysing data. We will ensure that these companies only use such information under our direction to perform these functions, and that they have adequate procedures in place to deal with your data securely.